jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016


In my young life I have had many jobs (work from 14 years) among these have been developer, garzona, packaging and attending trade between these libraries and restorantes. While these works have given me good profits , they have not filled me completely.  Because I feel that they have not developed all my interests and have enhanced areas that I would like to develop. For example I have always been very intuitive, since they have always struck me things concerning energy, not from an obscurantist perceptive but how are you these in connection with ourselves can guide us and get in touch with the energies of the universe and thus bring out the best from ourselves.

That is why I would love to work with people from an approach that considers their life stories and their identity, and thus they could be help solve your problems from your emotions. In fact I have always believed that there could be studied psychology, but at the same time I think that my interest is not so much out there, because I really love what I study, which is why we believe that this interest could connect with my career (archeology) . For example through an approach that includes the story of who we proceeded in relation to our understanding that we are all one in relation to the past. For these and is necessary to understand that history is something active, it is a direct antecedent to understand as subjects located in a world that is shaped and driven by energy. I think it is satisfaction in the past becomes important as necessary for individuals and societies because it makes direct dialogue with what they are.

5 comentarios:

  1. I think that the human relations are a very difficult area to work, because all of us are so complex jaja. I think that if you think that you have the necessary you should do it anyway, even if you don't study for these :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Life stories and identity are really interesting themes, I think they are related with psychology! Really nice :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's cool how you think the universe is connected with all of us,I also think this in some ways and would love to learn some more. Good post!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Helping other people in that themes it's a very kind job, I hope someday you can do it in combination with archeology :)

    ResponderEliminar