jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016


The truth is that I find it hard to pick a friend who stand out from the rest, because I think I have very good friends in general, however including one of my favorites is Eduardo (in the photo). We met with more less 5 years ag,o when we worked in a restorant as waiters. Our friendly crush was immediate! LOL. Eduardo is a very good friend, with whom we share many things in common, such as love for food in a broad sense, we love eating out and evaluate the dishes, also love "cachurear" our perfect afternoon for example is a later in an antique fair or explore Santiago fairs. Eduardo have an incredible relationship is more than my friend, is too important a part of my life. I do not remember a time when that was not present, either to advise or to help me collect myself. I'm convinced that all the people we know today have a link with us who come from other lives, in the case of Eduardo deeply appreciate the gift of being able to reconnect with today and enjoy together this way, because I can not think one more wonderful to accompany soul.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario