jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016



Good morning everyone! In this ocaccion  I will tell you about the food, one of my favorite subjects jijijiji. For me the food is a very important issue, especially since last year, I was diagnosed with a problem in the pancreas, which led me to completely change my diet. Although, I have always tried to eat as healthy as possible (for example I have been a vegetarian for 8 years) however when detected this disease I am very aware of what I eat both in variety and in caloric intake.
I am of the people who absolutely believe in the phrase "we are what we eat", that is why I try mostly to consume raw and organic foods. I love fruits and vegetables with all my heart! Among the first my favorite are Mango, kiwi and berries, as for the vegetables I die for the cucumber, rucula and tomatoes. Also I can never miss in my diet the seeds and nuts, among these I could not choose a favorite, I love them all equally :D

However I am not iron, and during the weekend I let myself be tempted by some foods that are my absolute weakness: The pizza and the goodies. In the case of pizza is by far my favorite food, that is why whenever I have opportunity I will eat a good slace to a restaurant, I try to know new places (with my friends we call it "the pizza route") although I always end up in love with the same restaurants: "Olimpia" and "Tiramisu", for me the best pizzas in Santiago.
The interesting thing about this lifestyle is that it has taken me to know new foods and preparations, which has led me to the full conviction that eating well and rich is possible. Especially because when we prepare our own food and we relate in most of the processes that involve their consumption we generate a special bond with our body, which seems to me too important but very forgotten in the world in which we live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario