jueves, 6 de octubre de 2016



Of all the gifts I received, I believe that more significative and beatifull was my dog, Chipa Mowgli. In the start Chipa was a present for my sister, because she was very sad, for this reason my mom wanted to give a litle puppy for iluminate yours days. Of modest origins, Chipa was cowboy dog, my dad was found in a box. When my parents give the Chipa to my sister gave a cover letter and accezorise very nice for puppys. I was very jealous, because when from the first moment I saw him, I felt that was my dream pet wave. How the destiny is cruel but from the beginning my sister and Chipa never well taken, because the chipa never love she (which depressed her even more: P) For this my sister tired of their slights and airs diva decided to give the dog. I do that from the outset endears I decided to adopt without change the name that my sister had given him, despite that fact would have put my sailoor moon XD. As you can see the Chipa was a frustrated gift that after happened to be my gift today is my faithful partner (she is a female, but treat it as male), I feel a big love for her,  I could not ask life one litle animalt more beautiful, sensual and adorable. Some pics for your enjoyment,Chipa and Chipa and its friends, Really it is a manjar! <3 <3 <3


3 comentarios:

  1. Chipa looks just like my grandma's dog, Lola. Im sure they are the cutest things alive <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I found really funny that your dog's name is Chipa Mowgli haha, She's so adorable! I love dogsn I think they're one of the most amazing pets in the whole world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chipa looks wonderful! I think dogs are the best friends. Enjoy Chipa :)

    ResponderEliminar