jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

Hello classmates! For this moment due to doing my memory workshop meeting focused, I am much focused read about this subject. It sounds kind of boring, but really is not, because I really like the area I have chosen! :D I always the fashion been passionate me, from small read about this as a social phenomenon, saw the designs and I imagined a lot of things. When entering study archeology at first thought he could not account for this interest with the most relevant to the career issues, however in anthropological terms fashion is a way to define identities as visual level. That is why today I find very doomed to read about fashion to a more linked to identity, especially at this level linked to the body. There are many jobs that have caught my attention, for example the investigation of Bourdieu, Turner and Sofaer, among others. Because of my research focus on body ornaments used by certain culture,  I have focused reading ethnographies that relate to the use of them in different societies.

In general and despite what these readings applicant has me very happy, because I am discovering new knowledge that fill me with optimism about the scope of my subject! 
: D


3 comentarios:

  1. Wow! I never thought about fashion in this way, I think it's really important to study the culture of different places around the world and everything related to it. Congrats! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a great topic to study! I think it's a very important to know about differents cultures and the thing that identify :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a very cool topic, and it has to be very fun and interesting read all the material that you mencionated :)

    ResponderEliminar