jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2016

Well  I believe that more speak of “ambitions” I prefer things like goal, how projections about how I want my future materialized.  In my case, I desire work in a museum. For my this objective is very important, because I would allow connect me with my career since another dimension, that involucre direct contact with people, with their concerns, contributions and what they believe is necessary to consider in the projections of what we think constitutes their history.  While always the museums awakened my attention, since I studied archaeology see in this a big potential for the diffusion for the knows, over all those that refer to the history and identity of the peoples. However I believe that this is not considered for the authorities responsible for its management, for this reason the museums are see like places that give us a static knowledge and little related to the present. My ambition work in this places would change the standpoint with this institution work, for example  I believe that is necessary generate a rereading  about what constitutes the heritage, which could generate a change in the way in which the genet is related to the objects that are relevant to it as a material manifestation of its past. Even if I Know that this topic is much complex I believe that my work in this institution would a big contribution for this and for me, Well, I would feel fulfilled and happy to be a contribution in a subject as relevant as the relationship of people with their past and identity.

7 comentarios:

  1. I think that is a beautiful projection, I think that the museums have to be reformulated too. Luck with that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think its really interesting how you relate past, heritage and identity with the work in contemporary museums <3 bless

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Nice goal! I think that's a really interesting job even more if you would change the standpoint with this

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Museums are such interesting and awesome places to visit and to develop professionally, specially in social sciences!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's really interesting! I think it's a nice goal and shows your vocation in what you do :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think the same, it's about goals not ambitions!!!
    It is a great goal, sure you will achieve it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You are right, more than ambition are goals. I think it´s great your idea to join your passion for museums and your career. I´m sure you can achieve :)

    ResponderEliminar