jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2016


Well today I'll tell you about my biggest hobby: Running. This activity more than one hobby is for me one of the things that I love the most, that connects me the most and I enjoy.
I started running for three years, at first I saw it as a sport, which suited me a lot, since it adapted to my times, I could do it anywhere and it was free, what better? However over time I fell in love with this activity, and now I did not see it as an obligation or as a condition to have a good physical condition, but was becoming a necessity. Over time I have been acquiring greater skills and today I manage to run 10 km in an hour. I try to run whenever I can, however fixed I run 13 km 4 times a week.
They are impressive the benefits that can have to do this sport, not only on a physical level. For me it has been very healing, because it has helped me to believe in my abilities and to fight to overcome obstacles, besides it relaxes me and connects with myself more than any other activity that realizes. For if we think carefully is a way of moving that does not involve any other means than ourselves or with what surrounds us, is to feel that for a moment in the day one owns the time, body and mind. Actually running is for me my sport, my medicine and my passion.


1 comentario: