jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2016

Hello classmate! Well today speak about my experience in the signature of English, especially with the blogs. For me this experience was really interesting, because I allowed expres my ideas and read another. My previous experience writing the blog had not been so interesting, because the teacher was not so enthusiastic about our advances or did not show so much disposition with our doubts.
Although at first it was complicated because I consider that my English is very bad, with the time I learn new words and expressions, and I was facilitating this task. Moreover it seemed to me that the themes were quite entertaining and forced me to think and reflect on things that I had not previously questioned me. This activity like me because was fundamental for can  think in English about complex aspect about the reality and the of interest topics, over all in the part in that each give your opinion about blogs of the classmate.

In general terms this expirience was enriching, I think that is a good and didactic manner for learn anyone language. I was very surprised by my learning, today I can writing directly about the topic, in change before is necessary writing in Spanish and later tradused.  I am very satisfied with my procces of learning, I really wish I did well on the exam.  Instead with the help of Professor Beatriz if I felt a real learning and I hope it is long lasting since I enjoy the experience I die dead before I give English again! XD Well today after four large year I can says: Good bye English ever!


6 comentarios:

  1. hahaha, loved snow white. I thought the blogs were fun, i put a lot of humor in all the comments and it was fun to read yours <3.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked write on the blog too! I think it's a very different and teaching tool for learn english

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I very much agree, my experience with blogs, was very similar :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you and Diego y Francisca, write in the blog is a excelent teaching method!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. haha! I loved Snow!! I think the blogs are boring :(, but I have to admit that help me to learn more about english

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Haha, I dont like english too, but it is so useful for gaming that its a must for me to know it :c Damn yanks!

    ResponderEliminar